We are looking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join the team at our sites in Canterbury. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the sales team in line with the company and the manufacturers standards and processes.
• Prepare month end analysis of all month end sales invoices and files necessary documentation.
• Complete taxation forms for applications and refunds, raising cheques for sign off as required.
• Processes all requests for vehicles to be transferred, ensuring completion of all necessary documentation.
• Ensuring all vehicles are removed from stock list and any necessary payments received.
• Completing stock maintenance records for the consignment of stock vehicles.
• Monitor all vehicle deliveries, update stock records and track confirmed orders.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, efficient, and self-motivated with excellent organisation and communication skills. You must also have a keen eye for detail as you will be working with a lot of data. Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage, as would knowledge of Drive (Keyloop) or a similar management system.
To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae with a covering letter using the form below.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st October 2021