Business Contract Hire
Provided by Barretts of Kent - Located in Ashford and Canterbury
Jaguar | Land Rover | BMW | MINI | Citroen | DS | Honda
Business Contract Hire is widespread, as it is the most cost-effective and easily manageable form of car leasing, with over half of all new company cars registered being funded in this way.
Advantages to business contract hire
- Low Initial Payment.
- Fixed Monthly Costs
- Hassle free: You can ask your business contract hire company to take care of nearly every hassle associated with vehicle ownership, whether it is maintenance, servicing or replacement vehicles.
- Free Up Capital: Rather than tying capital up in depreciating vehicles the company is able to invest in other areas of the business.
- Flexibility: Running a fleet using business contract hire gives the company flexibility to respond to changing market conditions. Business contract hire agreements are typically between 12 and 48 months long.
- Tax Advantages: Some or all of the rental charge can be offset against taxable profits.
- Leasing Company Power: The major leasing companies purchase thousands of vehicles each year; therefore they are experts in negotiating substantial discounts with vehicle manufacturers. They pass these savings on to you as competitive business contract hire rates.
Please choose from one of the following brands above.