Vacancy: Marketing Executive
At Barretts Group, Canterbury
Reporting back to the Group Marketing Manager, the role of the Marketing Executive is to look after a collection of Brands within the Barretts Group. Working with the relevant Managers you will create, execute and analyse a varied range of campaigns, through a multi-channel range of media including, digital, traditional, and events, working to achieve set marketing objectives and goals.
You will be a passionate and intuitive marketer, capable of working independently and as an integral part of a diverse and skilled in-house marketing department.
- To uphold multiple Corporate Identities.
- Liaise with relevant contacts at manufacturer level to comply with their marketing standards and mandatory requirements.
- Understand the consumer behaviour of individual brands, to create insightful communications.
- Working to a quarterly marketing plan, being able to work quickly on ad-hoc activity to respond to a fast-paced working environment.
- Creation and execution of strategic multi-channel marketing campaigns focused on achieving marketing objectives and goals.
- Liaising with relevant managers to build and report on campaigns.
- Maintaining and improving social media presence.
- Updating website content, with well-written and fresh content.
- Improving search engine optimisation.
- Building email and direct mail campaigns.
- Ensuring consistency across integrated marketing communications.
- Designing artwork for digital and traditional assets.
- Design, execution, and analysis of social media adverts.
- Building and monitoring Google search, display, and remarketing adverts.
- Organisation of events and promotional activity.
- Experience in a B2C and B2B marketing environment.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising, or relevant discipline.
- Photoshop / InDesign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of HTLM/CSS and experience with email facilities. For example, Mailchimp.
- Experience in using CMS.
- Social media content writing
- Experience in using a CRM.
- Data analysis.
- Knowledge of the latest marketing trends.
- Understanding of multi-channel marketing.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Impeccable organisational skills.
Closing date: 29th October 2021