Vacancy: CRM Assistant
At Barretts Jaguar Land Rover, Canterbury
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time CRM Assistant to join our vibrant team at Jaguar Land Rover Canterbury. You will be responsible for implementing and developing an effective Customer Relationship processes across the dealership, helping to provide a premium experience for all customers and maximising opportunities within the customer journey, from enquiry management, to purchase and customer retention.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and energy to succeed, along with excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Management of the ‘Enquiry Management' process and required reports to appropriate managers.
- To monitor and improve the quality of data capture and to coach staff where standards are not being observed, to ensure all leads are followed up in a timely manner.
- Use our internal database to provide reports or data lists for campaigns and analysis.
- Maintain an up-to-date, clean and accurate database and assist in good record-keeping practices.
- To adhere to the Barretts Data Protection policy and to ensure compliance of the legal and business requirements relating to the General Data Protection Regulation
- Undertake other projects and duties as required by Sales, Retention, Marketing and CRM staff.
Requirements of the Role
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, including an excellent telephone manner.
- Rev8/ Enquiry Max knowledge would be of an advantage.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word etc.
- Passion for great customer service.
To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae with a covering letter to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 7th August 2020