With the first ever BMW X2 and the new BMW X4, the BMW X range is more versatile than ever.
After you test drive a new BMW, you won’t want to give it back and when you test drive in your favourite BMW X model, there’s a chance you won’t have to.
Experience a car that doesn’t just go wherever you go, it comes with you, giving you the confidence to stray from the beaten track, on to paths less trodden.
When you book and complete your test drive in a new BMW X model, you now have an opportunity to win that car for a year. So not only will you experience the extraordinary. You could live with it.
Book your testdrive today by clicking the button below or calling us on:
Barretts BMW Ashford | 01233 224867
Barretts BMW Canterbury | 01227 931000
Terms and conditions.
The Promoter is: BMW (UK) Ltd. Registered Office: Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0FB.
How to enter this free prize draw:
A BMW X model they completed the test drive in for one calendar year (12 months) from date of delivery (loan period).
Entrants must have a valid UK driving licence with a maximum of three points and must not have been convicted within the last five years of any driving offence involving drink or drugs, or that resulted in a driving disqualification and no more than 3 points and must provide the driving license upon request, in advance of the vehicle loan.
The BMW X model engine and trim level may vary from the model the test drive was completed in.
Customer who completes a test drive in a BMW X5 previous or current generation will win a new BMW X5 (G05) model.
The BMW vehicle will be provided on a loan basis. The loan of the BMW vehicle is subject to a separate loan agreement and the BMW Loan Car Terms. The winner must agree to these terms before taking possession of the vehicle. Key Loan Car Terms excerpt: the car may only be driven by the winner, only for private use excluding commuting and travelling sales and not for any form of racing.
Terms and conditions of the loan agreement for the vehicle will be made available at the point the customer is informed they have won the completion. The main conditions include but are not limited to the below:
- Due to de-fleet dates the vehicle the customer wins will need to be switched at nine months and replaced with a new BMW X model. The vehicle will be the same engine size and trim level but some specification and options may change.
- The vehicle must not exceed 8000 miles. It will be the customer responsibility to inform BMW Group Experience if they are approaching mileage limit.
- The vehicle swap will be completed by the BMW Customer Experience team and they will contact the customer directly to arrange a key for key with the customer and to swap them into a new vehicle.
- The swap of the vehicles will need to be booked 4 weeks in advance and the BWM Customer Experience team will be in contact to arrange the handover.
- BMW Group Experience will cover the cost for Replacement Tyres and Windscreens.
- The vehicle will be covered by BMW Assist, Contact number - 0800777111
- The vehicle will be insured by the promoter.
- the Customer shall inform the promoter immediately by calling 0844 322 1553 between 8am and 5.15pm Monday to Friday, in the event that the Vehicle sustains damage or requires repair or maintenance during the Loan Period. The vehicle shall not be repaired without the promoter's prior consent irrespective of whether the promoter or the Customer insured the Vehicle.
- The Vehicle will be provided by the promoter in a clean condition with a quarter tank of fuel and must be returned to the promoter by the Customer in the same condition. Any costs incurred to clean and/or fuel the Vehicle after the return of the Vehicle will be charged to and are payable by the Customer.
- The Vehicle must be returned free from any damage to the designated representative of the promoter at the end of the Loan Period or on demand by the promoter.
- The Vehicle must not be taken out of the United Kingdom without the prior written consent of the promoter.
- Any motoring or traffic offences, congestion charges, other toll charges and resultant penalties and/or fines (together referred to as "Charges") arising in relation to the Vehicle from the date that the Vehicle is provided to the Customer until such time as the Vehicle is returned to the promoter are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer will indemnify the promoter and reimburse the promoter forthwith upon demand for any Charges paid by the promoter. The relevant parties (Police/Clerk to the Justices) will be informed by the promoter as required.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Vehicle.
- The Customer shall not at any time disengage any active safety features of the Vehicle including but not limited to DSC (Dynamic Stability Control).
Limitation of Liability:
Data Protection and publicity: