As a daily partner, the Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of all professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity or use thanks to the different sizes, cabins, and fittings available. Designed for a wide diversity of business users, it works as hard as you do.
Key features include:
Need a modern, sturdy and versatile van? Ther Berlingo Van adapts to your requirements and comes in 2 body lengths: the standard Size M version measuring 4.4 m, and an extended XL version measuring 4.75 m. Make your choice depending on your business and your needs. Choose from Worker Pro and Driver Pro versions to tailor your van even further.
A version named "Worker Pro" is perfect for professionals transporting equipment and people around all types of difficult terrain:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist
• A payload increased to 1,000kg and mid-height securing rings for convenience
The "Driver Pro" version, is specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
The Extenso® Cabin is extremely flexible and can carry 3 people or increase the length and volume of load space. To increase load length, the side passenger seat folds down, giving 3 metres in length in M versions and 3.4 metres in XL versions. What's more, the Berlingo Van doesn't do anything in half measures, offering up to 4.4m3 of loading volume and a payload that ranges from 650kg to 1,000kg.
The Extenso® cabin is designed to double as a mobile office, with flexible work surfaces, USB and 12V sockets and a 220V laptop charging point, letting you work easily on the go. The Citroën Berlingo Van has been designed to offer real practicality to professionals.
Uncompromising safety is imbedded into the Berlingo, with its Anti-lock breaking system and car like road handling. The Berlingo also benefits from Airbags and Hill Start Assist, giving you smooth, safe hill starts every time.
The new Citroën Berlingo Van cushions you from the demands of the road, in all conditions. Its optimum driving comfort comes from its high driving position, its suspension and its acoustic insulation. Furthermore, the cabin of the New Citroën Berlingo Van has been designed to double as a mobile office, letting you work easily on the go.
The new Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life. Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is reassuring and ready to offer an ever safer and calmer drive. Standing proud in its segment, it has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto), Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone charging
• 19 Driving Assistance Systems
Performance has been upgraded through the combination of the new lightweight EMP2 platform and latest- generation fuel-efficient engines with low CO2 emissions.
The new Berlingo Van is available with:
• Award winning PETROL versions, a PureTech 110 S&S 6 speed manual
• 4 DIESEL versions: BlueHDi 75 manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual, BlueHDi 130 S&S 6 speed manual and BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 Auto
The latest generation of EAT8 "Efficient Automatic Transmission" 8-speed automatic gearbox offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.