Launched in 1996, and with more than 1.5 million produced, the iconic Citroën Berlingo moves into its third generation Citroën Berlingo Van. The new Berlingo Van achieves a real leap in terms of style, equipment and modular practicality. The ideal workmate for all professionals.
Key features include:
LIMITED OFFER: Book your test drive today and receive a FREE £5 Gregg’s voucher*.
*Terms & Conditions apply, voucher is available to the first 20 people who test drive the all-new Berlingo Van.
As a daily partner, New Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity or use, by offering different sizes, cabins, fittings. It now works even harder with two new versions in the commercial range: Worker and Driver.
A version named "Worker" for professionals transporting equipment and people around all types of difficult terrain:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity to manage long loads.
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tyres for more traction.
• A payload increased to 1,000kg, enhanced LED lighting, mid-height securing rings for convenience.
The "Driver" version, specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
This version provides added well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
The Extenso® Cab is extremely flexible and can carry 3 people or increase the length and volume of load space.
To increase load length, the side passenger seat folds down, giving 3 metres in length in M versions and 3.4 metres in XL versions.
Technology you can touch
Keep the day entertaining, with your 7-inch touchscreen hub of entertainment, with DAB radio, Bluetooth, connectivity, SatNav and reversing camera's, so you never go in blind.
It's your environment
Keep cool at work with air conditioning, and store everything you need in the 13 litre storage compartment that sits between the front seats & compartments under the driver's seat for those items you need close to hand.
Safely does it
Uncompromising safety is imbedded into the Berlingo, with its Anti-lock breaking system and car like road handling. The Berlingo also benefits from Airbags and Hill Start Assist, giving you smooth, safe hill starts every time.
The new Citroën Berlingo Van cushions you from the demands of the road, in all conditions. Its optimum driving comfort comes from its high driving position, its suspension and its acoustic insulation. Furthermore, the cabin of the New Citroën Berlingo Van has been designed to double as a mobile office, letting you work easily on the go.
The new Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life. Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is reassuring and ready to offer an ever safer and calmer drive. Standing proud in its segment, it has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto), Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone charging
• 20 Driving Assistance Systems
Performance has been upgraded through the combination of the new lightweight EMP2 platform and latest- generation fuel-efficient engines with low CO2 emissions.
The new Berlingo Van is available with:
• Award winning PETROL versions, a PureTech 110 S&S 6 speed manual
• 4 DIESEL versions: BlueHDi 75 manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual, BlueHDi 130 S&S 6 speed manual and BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 Auto
The latest generation of EAT8 "Efficient Automatic Transmission" 8-speed automatic gearbox offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.