Barretts of Kent
Citroën Business Contract Hire - Available from Canterbury
Business Contract Hire is widespread, as it is the most cost-effective and easily manageable form of car leasing, with over half of all new company cars registered being funded in this way.
Advantages to Citroën business contract hire
- Low Initial Payment.
- Fixed Monthly Costs
- Hassle free: You can ask your business contract hire company to take care of nearly every hassle associated with vehicle ownership, whether it is maintenance, servicing or replacement vehicles.
- Free Up Capital: Rather than tying capital up in depreciating vehicles the company is able to invest in other areas of the business.
- Flexibility: Running a fleet using business contract hire gives the company flexibility to respond to changing market conditions. Business contract hire agreements are typically between 12 and 48 months long.
- Tax Advantages: Some or all of the rental charge can be offset against taxable profits.
- Leasing Company Power: The major leasing companies purchase thousands of vehicles each year; therefore they are experts in negotiating substantial discounts with vehicle manufacturers. They pass these savings on to you as competitive business contract hire rates.
Click here to view offers