Vacancy: MINI Brand Manager
At Broad Oak Ashford
Broad Oak Ashford are looking to recruit a MINI Brand Manager.
As the MINI Brand Manager, you will provide coaching and assistance to maximise sales volume and profitability whilst exceeding customer expectations.
You will develop sales plans and budgets to achieve agreed targets. You will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Executives ensuring the Department is managed in a professional, profitable manner.
Role responsibilities – will include but not limited to:-
- Manage the activities of MINI Sales Executives to achieve vehicle sales, profit targets, plans and budgets.
- To identify and improve customer service levels delivered by the Sales team
- To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range including new technologies, and have knowledge of our competitors
- To provide guidance and training to the team to improve their performance on prospecting, sales presentation, negotiating, closing and product knowledge to ensure that all Sales staff are doing their jobs effectively and confidently
- To provide regular reports on sales activities, enquiry management, forecasts and new customers
- To ensure staff create and maintain customer records and administrative information on our management system and other relevant databases and accurately complete all sales and financial paperwork on time
- To coach all staff to ensure they perform to the highest standards and that they represent Broad Oak and the Brand in a professional manner
This position is a great opportunity to join a family run business and represent a Brand that is both exciting and innovative.
To apply for this position, please email Rebecca Bushby-Hanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 31st December 2017