Follow the information below to set up BMW Connected Drive on your vehicle:-
2) Once downloaded, open the App
4) Click new User/ Create an Account
5) Enter email address, password, First name and Last name
6) An email will be sent to the email address provided
7) Click the link in the email to activate the account
8) Login into the App with the previously chosen email and password
9) Create a four digit pin
10) Click add vehicle
11) Enter the last seven characters of your Chassis number (which can be found on the passenger side of the windscreen); Click verify.
12) Your car will be displayed on the screen, if correct, please click continue
BMW Connected Drive: Terms and Conditions
Please note that the appropriate terms and conditions depend on the age and specification of your vehicle.
If your BMW is equipped with BMW Assist (options 612 and 616) the terms and conditions for these services can be requested directly from Broad Oak Ashford or Broad Oak Canterbury.
A new BMW ConnectedDrive service was introduced throughout 2013.
If your BMW is equipped with BMW Emergency Call (option 6AC) or either Media package – Business (ZNB), Business Plus (ZNC) or Professional (ZNP), you can request the terms and conditions from Broad Oak Ashford or Broad Oak Canterbury.