For a limited time only, we have an incredible offer for customers new to BMW.
New Customers can drive home the BMW 1 Series diesel for just £299 per month, with a £299 deposit. What's more, you will receive 3 years servicing and road fund licence free of charge.
With a limited number of vehicle available with this incredible value for money package, this offer is available only while stocks last, so be sure to contact us at your earliest convenience to find out more.
Contact Broad Oak BMW Ashford | 01233 500555
Contact Broad Oak BMW Canterbury | 01227 828888
*See bottom of page for Terms and Conditions.
What do you get?
Are you Eligible?
To qualify for this offer you must:
|BMW Select Agreement Finance Example||BMW 116d 5-Door Sports Hatch|
|Term of Agreement||48 months|
|47 Monthly Payments of||£299.00|
|On-the-road Cash Price*||£21,692.48|
|Dealer Deposit Contribution||£2,331.52|
|Amount of Credit||£21,393.48|
|Option to Purchase Fee^||£1.00|
|Optional Final Payment^||£9,112.18|
|Total Amount Payable||£23,465.18|
|Rate of Interest (Fixed)||2.9%|
|Representative APR||2.9% APR|
|Annual Mileage||8,000 miles|
|Excess Mileage Charge (ppm)||5.33 ppm|
Fuel economy figures for the BMW 1 Series range: Extra Urban 44.1 - 83.1 mpg Urban 25.9 - 64.2 mpg Combined 35.3 - 74.3 mpg CO2 emissions 188 - 99 g/km. Figures may vary depending on driving style and conditions.
Barretts of Canterbury Ltd, trading as Broad Oak BMW is a credit broker not a lender.
Finance examples are for a Select agreement for the above model. Applies for new vehicles ordered and registered between 12/04/2017 and 30/06/2017 (subject to availability). New BMW retail customers only. *On the road cash price is based on manufacturer’s recommended retail price and includes 3 year BMW Retailer Warranty, BMW Emergency Service, 3 years Complimentary Service, 3 years Road Fund licence, vehicle first registration fee, delivery, number plates and VAT. ^Optional final payment and option to purchase fee not payable if you opt to return the vehicle at the end of the agreement (vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable). Finance available subject to credit acceptance to UK residents aged 18 or over. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. Terms and conditions apply. Offer may be varied, withdrawn or extended at any time. ‘BMW Select’ is a form of hire-purchase agreement provided by BMW Financial Services (GB) Limited, Summit ONE, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0FB. You will have a 14 day statutory right to withdraw from the agreement. We commonly introduce customers to a selected panel of lenders including BMW Financial Services. We may receive commission or other benefits for introducing you to such lenders. This introduction does not amount to independent financial advice.
BMW Service Inclusive Terms and Conditions:
1. BMW Service Inclusive covers the following items: a) BMW Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner. b) Applicable to 7 Series only - BMW Service Inclusive covers the cost of parts, labour and fluids for the following service items: engine oil service, engine oil top-up, brake fluid (at third year only), air filter, micro filter, fuel filter (diesel models only) and spark plugs. These items are covered from the date of first registration for a period of 5 years or 50,000 miles (whichever occurs sooner).
2. Items not specifically mentioned above and items requiring replacement or repair due to excessive wear and tear or misuse are not covered by BMW Service.
3. Work carried out under the BMW Service Inclusive programme will be indicated by the vehicle's on-board computer and BMW guidelines. Work must be carried out in line with BMW service schedules and BMW repair instructions (copies of which are available on request) which may be updated or vary from time to time according to manufacturer's instructions.
4. If vehicles have undergone any form of unapproved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, any right to request services or parts under BMW Service Inclusive ceases with immediate effect.
5. Servicing must be carried out at a BMW Service Authorised Workshop by BMW Approved Technicians as specified in Owner's Manual.
6. BMW Service Inclusive are transferable to subsequent owners of the car but not transferable to another car.
7. Costs paid for BMW Service Inclusive are non-refundable.
8. Where BMW Service Inclusive comes as standard with the vehicle, customers can opt-out up to the point of vehicle registration.